RBI 2012 FALL Wood Bat League
JV & Varsity 19U
20-Game Season and Playoffs* (Weather Permitting)
Sept 1 – Nov 4 2012
ALL Registration Fees Are Due By August 15 2012
Teams MUST post payment on time!
We must have Field Time & Dates from each team to schedule games in advance!
WE DO MAKE UP GAMES!
10- JV teams MAX
JV teams will Follow Federation HS rules and “RBI white sheet”
10- Varsity 19U teams MAX
Varsity19U will use FEDERATION HS and “RBI white sheet ”
RBI FALL Wood Bat Season Playoffs (Weather Permitting)
1st Place , FREE team fee for next RBI Season + Custom Certificate
2nd Place, 50% team fee for next RBI Season+ Custom Certificate
$250 team FEE to be paid at www.RBIplaybaseball.com via credit card or PayPal
The Intention of RBI is to play every player on the team but are not obligated to do so.
Players field time is determined by the team Head Coach !
“RBI WHITE SHEET ”
- RBI will use National High School Federated Rules for 2012 FALL JV *teams.
- RBI Will use FEDERATION HS For Varsity+19U 2012 FALL Wood Bat league.
- Time limit- no new innings after 2 hr 15 min.
- Teams provide 2 game balls at the start of each game and contribute extra baseballs as needed
- *10-run mercy rule after 5 innings (4 1/2 Home team lead)
- 5 innings is an official game (4 1/2 Home team lead)
- Injured/ejected player may be replaced and that player may not re-enter the game
- *Courtesy runner for pitcher and catcher anytime: last out or substitute player from bench, cannot be same runner consecutively
- Wood bat (RBI Wood Bat league is Wood only)
- *Head Coaches choice to play Standard 9 man, DH, EH- 10 man, or bat the roster. determined at the plate Umpires Field review meeting.
- Starters may re-enter game. Once the Pitcher is sent to the bench he may not return to the mound.
- Incidental contact is allowed.(standing running posture). Malicious contact (Dropping of the shoulder) will face ejection. (1 Game Suspension)
- Baseline Interference rules will be enforced
- Intentional Cleating , kneeing, elbow or punching to injure, will face full suspension as determined by Both Umpires.(1 Game suspension)
- Batter MUST attempt to avoid being hit by pitch in the batters box, A Ball can be called if the batter does not make attempt
- RBI follows Anne Arundel County Recreation & Parks policy (with the exception of age limits and participation in Freshman & HSE).
- RBI requires from each team:
- Proof of Insurance, Head Coach Contact information (Coached Must be Certified), Full Team Roster , Full name, Birth date, and jersey # (if possible).
- Teams can sign up on RBI Website and fill out team information forms.
- The team roster of a minimum of 12 players and a maximum of 18 players per team.
- UMPIRES & fees AAUA Umpires
- 2-hour notice for game cancellation by the Home team.
- Games stopped by weather or before 5 inning official game will be rescheduled.
- Games stopped by any unforeseen delay will revert to the last completed inning
- RBI will NOT hold Umpire Forfeit Bond for teams!
- Umpires will determine all Forfeit & Show up Fees.
- Teams that are short players MAY borrow players from the other team to start and play the game if both head coaches agree.
- Teams will be responsible for Umpire fees to be paid in cash on the field @ $60 per team for each umpire. 2 umpires per game.
- A team that is a NO-SHOW for a Scheduled game will pay the full umpire fee of $120 to RBI and forfeit that game (forfeited games will NOT be rescheduled).
- The forfeit team must pay full umpire fee of $120 through www.RBIplaybaseball.com within 1 week of the game or face game suspension until it is paid.
- Team that forfeits 2 games in the season MAY result in team removed from game schedule.
- A Show Up fee is paid $30 cash on the field, per umpire, from each team for a game not started due to field conditions or weather.
- All teams that sign up do so in good faith to show up and play the RBI game schedule and agree to these terms stated.
- TEAM ROSTERS(MAX 25 Players only 18 jerseys in the dugout) MUST BE PRESENTED TO RBI BEFORE SEASON START (*No NEW Players after games 5)
- No refunds after the season starts
- RBI follows the standard guideline rules and regulations for AA County Sports Baseball
- RBI provides Standard Liability Insurance
- Team standings/scores are provided by email to RBI by winning team coach
Ruth’s Baseball Ideals Inc.
Instructions are on the file. If you have problems downloading, please send a note to: RBIBaseball.firstname.lastname@example.org